View Single Post
Old 05-07-2011, 04:12 PM   #108
kwmpa

Default Re: Ford Flathead vs small block chevy debate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Rossiter View Post
It seems as if you are reading too much into what I stated. The following statement of yours pretty well sums it all up, "its about building exactly what you like".

No where have I ever passed an opinion about any engine being good or bad and yet you've gone on a tirade about how much you think some engines are junk and you are embarrassed to own them. Are we all supposed to feel the same way as you do?

No that is my personal opinion I don't expect anyone but myself to feel that way but that is my opinion....the cars I own with small and big blocks were gifts from my parents that hold emotional value to me...53 chevy and a 50 chevy suburban....I also own my trucks like my great-grandfather had for delivery for his business they hold emotional value fore as well but it's been 7 years since I have driven anything other than a flathead ford and any car I drive or build is a flathead....honestly I held back my true opinion....you don't want to know that...but honestly it is america I'm allowed to have my opinion and voice it...this is the perfect place to do it since it is a flathead v-8 group....not a sbc in a ford body group

Last edited by kwmpa; 05-07-2011 at 05:21 PM.
kwmpa is offline   Reply With Quote