Thread: Beware
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2018, 07:24 PM   #53
The Brassworks

Default Re: Beware

Sorry we missed this comment on holes in recovery tanks. There is no Ford drawing for a recovery tank because they were non pressure systems. If you order a pressurized radiator and a recovery tank we mount everything. If we ship you one after the fact, we leave it undrilled with the expectation you would prefer the option to mount it where you want. That's the safest way.

Mark DeRoseau. To clarify, we use prints we have. If there is an omission of information or conflicting information we use patterns.

I am sorry you are so displeased with our forum posting frequency. Its far too infrequent but to be honest I do not have the time to troll the forums. If I find out about forum issues its usually from a past customer emailing us or calling us to give us a heads up that someone out there has used the forum as an echo chamber. We try to address it but prefer a telephone call.

With regard to puff puff pass ? I had to look this up. I am not sure what drugs or drug use have to do with this antique car forum or its topics. Snarky off topic comments help no one. Please get off your computer and go drive your car. Help a friend fix theirs. Encourage a kid to get his hands dirty in the hobby.
The Brassworks is offline   Reply With Quote