View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 12:53 PM   #15
FlatheadTed

Send a message via AIM to FlatheadTed
Default Re: Hydraulic brakes on a 34 ford

Richard makes a exaltant product and a car that have been butchered around with no pedals etc, they are ideal .There is also a alternative for people wanting to run closer to stock with minimum modifications ,As Russcc posted there is this energizer kit for 34s for people who want to retain the rods and most of the internials and the external appearance this could be a good option .PM me if you want to know more .On testing brake readings have been higher than hydraulics .Ted

Testimonial
I ordered a Model A brake energizer kits and have since installed it on my Tudor. It is an excellent modification. I have the best brakes on any Model A I have ever been around. I have increased interest in some of my Club members on this modification. I would like to order two more kits .
Regards,
Chuck ------------
Sooner Model A Club
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by russcc View Post
Lots of $ & effort for conversion of a very effective mechanical brake system. Properly adjusted, with a modern cam actuator, they will outlast all those rubber parts and fluid in a hydraulic system. If it'stored more than driven, mechanicals win hands down.

Flathead Ted brake Floaters ,

Last edited by FlatheadTed; 10-25-2012 at 04:34 PM. Reason: Grammer
FlatheadTed is offline   Reply With Quote