View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 08:21 PM   #7
felix37

Default Re: Coker excelsior radial tires experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodiewagon46 View Post
We talked about this about a month ago. Sorry to disagree with Roadster5040 and my4dv8 but after less than 15,000 my Kokers looked like a serious under inflation problem both front and rear, even though I faithfully keep the pressure at 35psi. When I showed a picture of the tires to the Koker people at Hershey I was told Kokers are for "show cars" and not drivers. This was told to several other people who also logged on. When the Kokers that I have on the car now fail and believe it or not at about 10K they are showing the same wear pattern, I am switching to Diamondbacks!
Woodie, the question asked if you had experience with Coker's Excelsior Stahl Radials? do you have experience with the Excelsiors?.....It seams every time the word Coker is mentioned you come out bad mouthing! with your bogus story about Coker employee's telling you that their tires were for "show cars" only. If you are the original purchaser of the tires, you will have a customer number and they will have record of your purchase. They have a no hassle guarantee! and they didn't become the worlds largest antique tire co. by screwing people over.
felix37 is offline   Reply With Quote