Thread: tesla Truck
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2019, 01:37 AM   #4
tomcarman

Default Re: tesla Truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinker View Post
Ya I know this is not the right forum. But we have opinions.

I can't call it a true truck but I like it. I'm weird.

I also think if Ford turned out a basic truck at a cheap price (25-30k) it'd sell well. no fancy electronics and a bit of power with a new multi-geared modern speed transmission. Lot of dudes want a basic crawler. I can actually open a tailgate, I don't need assistance.

This can be deleted.
Right forum or not is for individuals to decide. My opinion is in the future this technology will prevail. I also completely agree that if Ford, (or other manufacturerers) produced a basic truck/car without all the computerized doodads at a reasonable price they would make a killing. Agreed, I can open my own tailgait...etc. In my experience so far in the electronic age if it is electronic is doomed to fail, sooner rather than later. History repeats itself in some ways, given the technology of an era failures have always occured. That is why we still tinker with our old cars.I welcome divergent opinions regarding technology on this thread even if it doesn't fit EFV8 diagnostics/etc. Afterall, when you're green you grow, when you're ripe you rot.
tomcarman is offline   Reply With Quote