View Single Post
Old 09-17-2018, 09:45 AM   #8
KULTULZ

Thumbs up Re: The truth about dealer sevice departments

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1942deluxe View Post

I run a tiny Ford dealership in the coal region of Pennsylvania. My wife and I up front, service manager and two senior master techs. The first day I was here I told them treat every car like it's my mother's. I don't want a phone call she's stranded but I don't need you screwing me out of my inheritance(nursing home did that, ha!). We have some of the highest customer satisfaction numbers in the region and whole families that do business with us. We are in the process of being sold. If I had to take a bet the new owner doesn't understand how you need to do business in a small town.
Not all dealers are, well not dishonest, but are only interested in numbers. Same with TECHS. They need to make a living also and if the dealer isn't trying to screw them, FORD MOTOR COMPANY is.

Anyways, the building in your AVATAR looks most interesting. Can you post more shots?

- WHY IS IT ... -

... that everything you buy in the grocery store is either wrapped in or contained in plastic but the government doesn't want you to carry it out in a plastic bag?

WONDERING IN W(BY GOD)V ...

DIAGNOSED CDO - (OCD In Correct Alphabetical Order)
KULTULZ is offline   Reply With Quote