View Single Post
Old 11-07-2018, 02:46 PM   #3
Dick Carne

Default Re: Value of a 1929 Model A Special Coupe driver

Values may vary depending on what part of the country you live, and whether there may be other "special" considerations that might factor in (matching numbers, provenance, etc.). You appear to have a fairly solid car with original components, which in my opinion would tend to enhance its value. The appeal of your car is that little would appear to be required in order to have an overall solid and dependable "tour-ready" car. I live in the southeast, so if your car were in this area, I would estimate a reasonable value to be in the $6,500 - $9,000 range, again, depending on overall driveability and condition. Conversely however, if someone were to take their time and not be in a rush to find a suitable candidate, I would imagine that they might be able to find a nice, older restoration of a similar model for something in the $10,000 - $15,000 range. If a person were looking to your car as a potential restoration project, they could easily expect to incur another $15 - $20K minimum investment before completing a restoration of this car. I hope this helps. Good luck going forward.
Dick Carne is offline   Reply With Quote