View Single Post
Old 03-02-2014, 01:31 PM   #13
H. L. Chauvin

Default Re: Repro suppliers, who is the best?

FWIW:

Of "all" those Model A vendors mentioned above, I have ordered from most of them & I will continue to try to order parts from most of them.

I figure if a self-employed U. S. citizen has enough intestinal fortitude to jump up & open, & try to run, or even take over a business in 2014, with all of the business obstacles thrown at him from our elected, warped minded official dictators, I will jump up & try my best to help him.

If any of us have any type of complaints, let us please kindly notify these gentlemen whether they have been in business 50 years or (2) weeks.

Any ambitious business person in his right mind who is brave enough to take over & run a business today welcomes what we as customers refer to as complaints; but to them, as struggling business people, complaints are beneficial "constructive criticisms".

None of these guys enjoy an (8) to (5) job to "stay" in business; & we can help them immensely by rendering constructive criticism "directly" to the business "owners".

No self-employed business owners & no clerks today are perfect; but these guys are fully aware that they need us as much as we need them.

Maybe just me, but I will continue to have profound respect for "all" of these brave Model A gentlemen & will try to help them when I need Model A parts.

Last edited by H. L. Chauvin; 03-02-2014 at 01:33 PM. Reason: typo
H. L. Chauvin is offline   Reply With Quote