View Single Post
Old 07-08-2019, 08:36 PM   #6
Johnnya101

Default Re: Should I pass on this A? Or would I miss out on something?

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)
So far everyone has been on the money of what I have been thinking. Yes, looks like a decent survivor to me as well. He said the doors open and close okay, so hopefully no wood issues...?

The headliner isn't a deal breaker. I can do that. The interior I wouldn't mind... If it could be cleaned. Can you even really deep clean those seats and stuff? They look grimy and greasy.

Any super easy ways for the guy to test the wood or is it something I have to be there to test underneath with a knife poking around and such? He seems to not know much about As.

I don't mind driving a car like this as is as long as that interior can be cleaned up. I love the patina on it. Would leave it as is but try and preserve the rust to stop it getting worse. Would I be better off trying to find a Tudor or something in better shape, or is something like this worth it to save? Just want a decent driver for driving. I know I can get a ride or coupe for around $8k all day long with a decent driver quality interior... Or I can get a neat looking survivor Fordor but with a beat interior.
Johnnya101 is offline   Reply With Quote