View Single Post
Old 09-21-2019, 05:33 PM   #20
ETAModel

Default Re: Interesting Comments about you Ride

Was Driving the '30 Fordor a month ago, about dark, & decided to get some gas. Stopped at an OLD gas station/convenience store in a really seedy part of town cause they sell non-ethanol gas. A totally-pimped out 80's Bagger Monte Carlo pulled up alongside, a 20 something year old behind the wheel, his stereo Thumping Hard!! He lowered his MC, asked what year she was. He couldn't hear me over his music, he killed his car, got out and walked over.

His baggy pants, Dew rag, and gold chains were a stark contrast to the Bare Bones '30 Sedan. He crawled ALL over the car; inside, outside, under the hood, got behind the wheel, asked a 1000 questions. Kept saying he's never seen anything like it. He was completely respectful, knew a lot about cars. I was polite as well and answered everything I could. We drew a small crowd of onlookers.

After about 20 minutes I got back behind the wheel and told him we were gonna make the drag and catch a drive-in movie...he said "do they still have those?" I laughed and said no.
ETAModel is offline   Reply With Quote