View Single Post
Old 12-07-2019, 09:06 PM   #23
Ronnieroadster

Default Re: 32 sedan patch panels any good ones made?

Quote:
Originally Posted by V8COOPMAN View Post
Ronnie....I don't have much to offer here except to say that I'm SO sorry that I supplied you with this sorry, jerko-liar's contact info back in Post #8. It's a cryin' shame that such an exorbitant number of these worthless suppliers have resorted to the distribution of any kind of friggen' crapola that they can stuff into a box, and to bend you over at the waist and feed you the big lie about it on top of everything! THIS is why that old adage about "Made in America" doesn't necessarily mean squat any more. You're obviously a guy that doesn't let "small" challenges slow you down much. You and your son WILL overcome this annoying setback!! We would all appreciate pictures as y'all overcome this fiasco. DD

No worry's you had no idea this would be the outcome and in the end Im getting more time working with my son on something were learning to to do together. Heck maybe after this i might feel better doing body work if needed something up to now I have tried to avoid. As they say if you can learn something new each day thats a good thing were certainly learning some new things for sure doing this.
Ronnieroadster
First ever gas burning Ford flathead powered roadster to run 200 MPH at Bonneville Salt Flats setting the record August 7th 2021 at 205.744 MPH
Ronnieroadster is offline   Reply With Quote