View Single Post
Old 06-22-2015, 10:23 AM   #139
HOTROD_WILLIE

Default Re: EFV-8 Club of America 2015 ENM in Charlotte/Concord, NC, June 8 - 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by JM 35 Sedan View Post
As a final note on this post, I would like to thank those folks in the Piedmont Regional Group #52 for their hard work and the fine job they did of hosting the EFV-8C/A's 2015 Eastern National Meet in Concord, NC.

I am now looking forward to attending the Central National Meet in Brainerd, Minnesota, July 12 - 16. If you haven't signed up for this meet, there is still time to do so and enjoy all that has been planned for this meet by the Twin Cities Regional Group #46.

For those who are constantly criticizing the EFV-8 Club, at any opportunity they can find, I say instead of complaining so much, join the club and help work from within the organization to make the changes you feel may be necessary.
John

Thanks for the invite but no thanks. I already done that and been there. I have been member many car clubs and church groups. Your group is well establish w/ member that you already have. Reviewing the pic looks like your show was very successful show. The show had a lot very nice early fords. John thanks again for the pics. Keep the show as it is, it is working great for your members. Hope the V-8 club legacy will cont.

Thanks again

Last edited by HOTROD_WILLIE; 06-22-2015 at 03:48 PM.
HOTROD_WILLIE is offline   Reply With Quote