View Single Post
Old 12-31-2017, 09:23 AM   #104
KULTULZ

Post Re: Two-Door Ford and Mercury Wagons

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercman from oz View Post

I meant the Chrome extensions from the Bumper Guards that wrapped around the ends.
I think I know what you are describing. That only came through on high trim levels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercman from oz View Post

Have just located a double page from the 'New Ford Trucks for '57 Sales Brochure". This double page shows the Ranchero in the foreground and a small picture of the Courier in the background on the left. From this picture, you can see that both vehicles received totally different side trim.

As mentioned by KULTULZ, the side trim on the Courier was similar to the 57 2DR RANCH WAGON DEL RIO. Therefore, the side thim on this nice red and white Courier is totally wrong.
No, the COURIER came through with basic trim as shown on the sales brochure Ill. The RANCHERO in the Ill shown has a trim level one step below the RANCH WAGON "Del Rio".
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1957 FORD Ranch Wagon _2- 59A.jpg (34.2 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg 1957 FORD Ranch Wagon _8 - 59B.jpg (55.0 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg 1957 FORD Ranch Wagon _9 - 59B 'Del Roi' TuTone.jpg (42.2 KB, 12 views)

- WHY IS IT ... -

... that everything you buy in the grocery store is either wrapped in or contained in plastic but the government doesn't want you to carry it out in a plastic bag?

WONDERING IN W(BY GOD)V ...

DIAGNOSED CDO - (OCD In Correct Alphabetical Order)
KULTULZ is offline   Reply With Quote