View Single Post
Old 07-24-2010, 05:00 PM   #253
spendingtheirinheritance

Default Re: Model T Racing Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-head View Post
Thanks for letting us know....That is exactly what I thought.

Do you have any good photos of T racers you can share with us?? We need more people to post things if this thread is to keep going. I think I already posted photos of your supercharged Fronty. Maybe you could post a link to you website showing your cars along with you hillclimb record holder and any old photos you may have??
I promise to learn how to post pictures and try to share more information. I am waiting for my daughter to come over and teach me to size and post pictures. As smart as I sometimes think I am, I have come to realize that in matters of computer manipulations, I suck. I still believe that all this computer/internet stuff is a fad and will fade away like pac-man. Of course I still disagree with all this talk about the Earth not being flat. This thread and the racing threads on the HAMB site are the most interesting and informative pieces out there. I certainly hope we never run out of more interesting information

In the meantime I'll post a link to my website that was created with the help of my kids who certainly know all about these new-fangled computers and such. Not everything is on topic--click on the links that interest you. Feel free to comment or correct and use any of the information or pictures. www.buymegivemetakeme.com
spendingtheirinheritance is offline   Reply With Quote