Thread: ‘26 Roadster
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2021, 11:51 PM   #1
QGolden

Default ‘26 Roadster

Hello, first a bit about me. New here, but not to the Barn. I was over on the A side for some time. I retired a bit ago and sold off my A and way too much collected parts, everything except most of my shop, bought an RV and am traveling the country for a while.

While we travel we are looking for our next house to live in for the subsequent chapter and it will have a shop for me to fill.

So I bought a ‘26 Roadster to have my next project waiting for me. It is being moved into storage next week.

It runs well, actually very well. Has not been restored, but has been “fixed up”.

It needs upholstery, and is missing a few things that I will gather over the next year or so and have waiting for me when I land somewhere.

It has a Water pump, and a distributor. The current owner does not know when or why it was converted.

I think I would like to remove the distributor and restore that end of it. I think the buzz and coils are a required part of the charm.

I am looking for thoughts, advice and a list of parts that I should be acquiring to convert it back to Mag and coil.

Thank you in advance
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 968861DF-ACBF-416F-92D1-DA990DEAA128.jpg (73.2 KB, 187 views)

It is the very things that we think we know, that keep us from learning what we should know.- Unknown
QGolden is offline   Reply With Quote