View Single Post
Old 03-18-2014, 10:48 AM   #15
ReggieK

Default Re: How does "ignore" work?

I am new to posting or replying to posts, however I have been a member of Ford Barn for sometime. I have just about learned who is "Talking the talk, from having Walked the walk" and who blowing smoke. Thanks to Old Henry for bringing this subject up. My first car was a 1935, 2 door humpback, my dad gave it to me at age 16, I am now 78, and have owned about every model Flathead in the Ford line (wish I had them all back). I now have a 32 2 door that I am working on, also a 1931 Slant Windshield and an 8N Ford Tractor. I have picked up a wealth of knowledge from this site, especially David G, for his 32 knowledge he has shared, Thanks!! I have learned a lot over the years, but I have discovered that a large book could be written on what I don't know. So with this being said Thanks for all of the good information.
I have tried to go by a saying I once heard, "It is better to keep your mouth shut and thought to be an Idiot, than to open it and remove all doubt". Hope I don't ever get "Ignored".
Thanks to all, and have a Great Day!!
ReggieK is offline   Reply With Quote