View Single Post
Old 07-05-2017, 10:04 AM   #72
Nabco

Default Re: Can I sit in your car?

Quote:
Originally Posted by P.S. View Post
Thank you for taking the time to reply, guys.

Charlville, Nabco, Captndan, Dana, and all.. Please see post #20. Here's a shortcut https://www.fordbarn.com/forum/showp...4&postcount=20

Like you, I do allow and encourage respectful kids to sit in the car. That wasn't the point of my wandering rant.

My rant was about having adult size oily handprints on nearly every body panel, hood, bumpers, fenders, glass, and obvious signs of arms and legs on and across flawlessly painted and polished fenders, including some scratches from what was likely jewelry. Luckily, none of the scratches went all the way through the color coat and were able to be removed with compound, polish, and wax.

While sitting in a position to watch the car more closely, we witnessed several people leaning on the car or 'hugging' it to get their selfies. Most of the offenders were older than my wife and I.

Just trying to figure out why people think they can do that to someone else's car. I think Synchro909 may have the answer.
I get it now, I guess I wouldn't be happy if the car was just sitting there and people started touching it....like stated earlier "nice to be asked"