View Single Post
Old 07-14-2013, 10:40 AM   #114
David J

Default Re: 1937 Ford Fordor Survivor

DITTO on this as my main pleasure is actually driving mine around also . Way too much BS and huge egos for me at most car shows . Took the 33 5w to a little local town thing and got to listen to the " experts " telling their attending flock about my car . Best part was listening to all the INACCURATE info spewing from the " experts " . Some actually called it a 34 and told the followers that 33's are way rarer . I of course had no info sheet BUT the 1933 California plates SHOULD have been a clue Kinda fun in a detached way as they didn't know the guy in the worn looking work clothes standing by the next car was the owner = me . That said lookin good Tony and enjoy driving it . Bet you get lotsa phones pointed at it going down the road !!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyM View Post
First event with my 1937 Ford--Lansing Cruise Night (Ridge Road, Lansing, Illinois, 07-13-13). Not enough Fords for me. I am not sure I am of cruise night fiber. I like looking at other people's cars more than I like talking about my own. Since my car is an original condition 85hp Ford, I doubt it will any cruise night trophies. Not a big deal to me. That is not why I am in the old car hobby. What I love most about my 1937 Ford is when it is driving down the road at 45mph with me behind the wheel.

Phase one complete.
David J is offline   Reply With Quote