View Single Post
Old 02-17-2020, 02:50 PM   #6
Senior Member
supereal's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Iowa
Posts: 1,440
Default Re: Tool for removing tapered parts

We use a tool commonly known as a "pickle fork". It is a tapered heavy fork that is placed between the parts and whacked enough to do the job. I still have mine from my days as a Ford mechanic in the 1950's. Look for a SnapOn or other tool dealer to get one.
supereal is offline   Reply With Quote