View Single Post
Old 09-27-2021, 01:19 PM   #110
JCAllison

Default Re: The GREAT Ms. American 3.14159 Daily Driver Diary Caper

Quote:
Originally Posted by KULTULZ View Post
!!! HEY JC !!!
!!! HEY MR. K!!!

There you are!!! Had looked for you a number of times, all to no avail.
Quote:
Glad to see you are up and about and your health has held.
Seems to be hanging here. Have to say "Aging is NOT for sissies!" (Bette Davis)
Quote:
Listen, I used to have a few beauty shots of MISS AMERICAN but have lost them. Any chance of a few 8 X 10 GLOSSIES?
Don't have any glossies, but do have some JPGs. Would gladly send what is here if how to do it can be remembered. Memory is almost gone. Told the doctor that I couldn't remember things from minute to minute. She asked "How long had this been going on?" I said "How long has WHAT been going on?"
Quote:
That is a very special car. I wonder what it would appraise at?
I one time asked Greg Donahue that same question. He said that there are some deep pockets that like to have things that no one else has or can get. That if I could get some of those guys to bidding on it, that there's no telling how much she could go for.

But I don't want to sell her to anyone. Am looking for someone who can appreciate her for what she is, and to just give her to him since my days are numbered. Have any idea who THAT might be?

Anyway, am going to have to have something to eat, and get on with the day. Glad to hear from you. Take excellent care, stay well, and safe.

JCAllison
Ms. American 3.14159,1964 Ford Galaxie 500,Model:64 4-Door Hardtop,Body:57B 4-Door Fastback,Police Interceptor,390 CID,330 HP,P-Code FE,Solid Lifters,Cast Iron Shorty Headers,Autolite 4100 C4AF-9510-DG Carb,Mustangs Etc.Manual Choke,3 Speed BorgWarner T85 Overdrive Transmission,4.11:1 Differential,Kelsey Hayes Severe Service Wheels,PerTronix Ignitor III HEI,60,000 Volt PerTronix FlameThrower HC Coil,Frantz Oil Cleaner,Chantilly Beige
JCAllison is offline   Reply With Quote