View Single Post
Old 03-26-2012, 07:13 AM   #52
JM 35 Sedan

Default Re: M.Kube,Charlie,NY,52Henry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerk View Post
All this hasd done will get me to look at my collection of carbs and try to see what I have. I know I have a 91-99 that was sent to me by a friend that was rebuilt not long ago.
Kerk, these posts have convinced me that those who THOUGHT they knew all there was to know about the supposedly correct carburetor(s) used in production for these year early Fords actually didn't quite know all they were professing to know to begin with. It also puts more doubt in my mind that those who may be judging these vehicles for concourse correctness do not have the knowledge to correctly judge these vehicles as far as which carburetor is 100% correct for each vehicle model and year of manufacture in question here. It also convinces me that the books already written and possibly those that are in the process of being written are not or may not be correct regarding this subject. Therefore, I totally agree with Vic Piano....and that is...put the carburetor that you prefer to have on your vehicle (hopefully that's the one that gives the best performance) and drive that vehicle for your own enjoyment and never mind what the judges or self proclaimed experts say about what's correct and what's not....N E X T

"Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than one with all the facts". Albert Einstein
JM 35 Sedan is offline   Reply With Quote