View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013, 05:00 PM   #774
Lawson Cox

Default Re: What I Did on My Lunch Hour

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic Piano View Post
Florida is getting a taste of the northern winter weather today with temps in the 50's for a high... That's just too cold to play in the garage... Next weekend is the Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance so we'll be taking a ride over to enjoy the show. If you've never been to a Concours event, you're missing something really special as far as antique, classic & special interest automobiles go, I highly recommend it
Now Vic. You are turning into a sissy. I worked in the shop for about 6 hours today. Temp is in the 40's up here north of the gnat line in Georgia. Same temp in the shop. Out of propane.

Just to be on the safe side I pulled my intake to see if the wayward lock washer had made its way into the intake and engine valley. Thankfully, nothing was found after a thorough search. I am getting too old for this stuff. LOL It can be quite a chore for an old fart to get anything done. lol. At least my venture into the innards of the engine was successful. Now to gather the energy to put it all back together and finally get my heater in and back on the road.

It is better to be seen, than viewed.

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm".
Lawson Cox is offline   Reply With Quote