View Single Post
Old 08-21-2016, 07:20 PM   #16
hardtimes

Default Re: Swap meet notification.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil Mylar LakewoodCA View Post
Fun swap meet and car show.
It was nice to see HARDTIMES and ZZLEGENDS cars.

I got a few nice items, saw some beautiful cars and visited with some Fordbarn Model A people.
Hey Neil,
Nice to see you and other Ford Barn guys. Fun to put faces to members only known by avatars here !
Some really nice cars present with maybe 50 total. One beautiful black perfect paint/shine '31 wide bed pickup..wow, and for sale. Wish I had the $ for that one !!
Also , got some REALLY great information from members met. One nice '30 coupe sold , on the spot , for 6K !

One embarrassing moment for old brain when it sent mixed information about a member here , whom I've known for over a decade..Fred A.
'Getting old' saying came to mind. Fred A is a super guy and very knowledgeable about all things old iron ! We discussed a number of A crank shafts , including a nice/huge BB he was selling.
Only bought one item, a new in box with instructions and sender... old stewart warner temp gage ..nice score !
Ohh, can't forget Randy Gross ! He gave me some valuable tutoring relative to f100 proper adjustment tech.. We may make a trip down to see / buy in a week or so.

Last edited by hardtimes; 08-21-2016 at 09:25 PM. Reason: ...........
hardtimes is offline   Reply With Quote