Thread: vick perno
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2019, 06:47 PM   #15
Vic Piano

Default Re: vick perno

Quote:
Originally Posted by JM 35 Sedan View Post
Vic, thanks for the update. Would love to get down there to attend your show, but just not in the cards for this year. Hoping all goes as well for your show this year, as it did last.

Maybe Kube could somehow make arrangements to enter some of his high point '39/'40 Ford restorations in the Cigar City Concours d'Elegance. I'm sure it would be a great experience for many folks to get to see some of the cars he has done.

Hi John,

Sorry you can't make it to the second annual Cigar City Concours d'Elegance this year. How about the Cigar City Flatheads Winterfest in March? I haven't been too involved with that event for the last two years because of the Concours. As for Kube, I too am indifferent with respect to any of his cars, nice as they might be. Last year we had a total of 307 vehicles on the show field, eighty of them were Concours judged and half of that number came from museums all across the South East. While we did have, and will have again, some excellent Flathead Fords, Lincolns, and Zephyrs, they are not a primary focus. Anyone can submit their vehicles for consideration to be included in the third annual Cigar City Concours d'Elegance which we will announce after the second annual is over. The date for this years event is November 10th (for the public). The website is:CigarCityConcours.com.