View Single Post
Old 07-09-2016, 10:25 PM   #18
VeryTangled

Default Re: Introducing Jeff's '35 Fordor

Quote:
Originally Posted by JM 35 Sedan View Post
Jeff, I never met a '35 Ford, of any body style, that I didn't like, or didn't want to own , and now that that old gal is out of the dimly lit garage that she's spent the last 50+ years in, she's looking mighty nice to me! A trunk back fordor sedan makes an excellent touring car. The flatback sedans are real nice until you really need to get at something that's packed in the rear of the storage area behind the rear seat back, with all your luggage and other baggage piled on the rear seat. Just ask me how I know about this.
We need to get your list of items on that car taken care of because there was some talk going on at Tulsa about the possibilities of a tour to some meeting point in the Northwest and then from there on up to Alaska. I expressed an interest in going along on that tour if the plans become a reality.
Hi Everyone, JM, I expect you'll be getting behind the wheel here soon, and a nice 'parts needed' inventory. Your wonderful wife won't notice what I lift off your place at all! Onward to the land of the Midnight Sun!

JM gave consultation before before purchase.

Have you thought about supporting the Early Ford V-8 Foundation Museum?

Last edited by VeryTangled; 07-09-2016 at 10:46 PM.
VeryTangled is offline   Reply With Quote