View Single Post
Old 04-24-2016, 09:15 AM   #203
GB SISSON

Default Re: Truck based woody

Quote:
Originally Posted by flatford8 View Post
Hey GB....... Great video!!!.... Very professional.... Nice place you have there.... Nobody could do a video like that about my projects... Because my face only looks good on radio!!!!... Let me know if you want the rubber and what size, so I dont bother shipping something thats to small....I work alot of hours and am busy with my own projects, so it might take me a little while to find suitable packaging and get it shipped way "over there"... The truck looks great!!!!..... Mark
I had been working for the guy and he's a cinematographer in Hollywood. My last kid had just moved away and he was the one who had always done a cellphone video of my 'first drives' for youtube. Their place is nearby and Geoff seemed like he needed a project so I asked if he'd come by after work and film the panel truck. Well 3 trips later with a high definition movie camera he comes up with this. I will get some good measurements today and heck, you could at least let me pay the shipping!
Owner/Operator of 'Jailbar Ranch' on the side of Mt. Pickett. Current stable consists of 1946 1/2 ton pickup turned woodie wagon with FH V8, 1947 Tonner Pickup (red) mostly stock with exception of a cummins 6at turbo diesel, 1946 Tonner Pickup (green) with 226 cu in 6 cyl flathead, 1979 Toyota landcruiser wagon, completely encased in 1947 Ford Jailbar sheet metal. Ok, cornbinder rear fenders..... 'Rusty ol' floorboards, hot on their feet' (Alan Jackson)
GB SISSON is offline   Reply With Quote