Thread: Fraud Alert
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2019, 08:37 AM   #17
History

Default Re: Fraud Alert

One rainy day I get a call and am told I have won $250,000 and a Cadillac in either white or black and all I need to do is send the tax payment on these items by western union. The guy is speaking with an Indian accent so I'm immediately "woke" just by his voice. I start telling him how excited my wife will be, that all her friends will be jealous and we will be in the local newspaper. I just keep telling him that line of bs over and over. He almost seems like he wants to laugh as I'm sure he can't believe what an idiot he has on the hook. I tell him walmart is the closest place I can send a money order from and it's over 30 minutes away and I have no drivers license but I think I can find a ride.

Long story short,,,,, I kept this guy on the phone for over two and half hours ad even had him call me back as I was waiting on my ride. I can tell that he was starting to catch on and I would go into the how excited my egotistical wife was going to be, the newspaper, her friends being jealous. He said to at one point, " you can trust me because I'm a Christian". It was hard to not laugh out loud. I know I wasted a lot of time with him but feel it was worth it.

Another time I get a call and it's a similar story accept this time the guy is smarter and hangs up pretty quick. I was laughing about it on the way home from the movies with my wife, kids and a couple of their friends. The call was made on my cell and I just hit call back and acted intoxicated and told them what I'd won and I demanded it. They got pretty pissy pretty fast and hung up. So my son and his buddy "that jokes and picks non stop" took the number to school and had all their friends calling want to join the sweepstakes .

Luckily, I was smart enough to see the difference with the Nigerian prince or I would have missed out on the fortune that hasn't got here yet but it's coming, then I'll show you guys what being rich is like.
History is offline   Reply With Quote