Thread: Car shows
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2017, 10:36 AM   #49
40 Deluxe

Default Re: Car shows

Quote:
Originally Posted by old31 View Post
Oh boy Tom.!! Tisk Tisk Tisk. This is one time I will disagree with you on something.

I think you really meant to say "Music STARTED in the '60's with the coming of the Beatles, Led Zepplin, The Animals, The Rolling Stones, The Monkeys, The Who, Janice Joplin, Cream, The Bryds, Crosby Stills & Nash, Jim Hendrix, The Turtles, Jefferson Airplane, The Dave Clark Five, Sam The Sham & The Pharoahs, Tommy James & The Shondells, Frank Zappa & The Mothers Of Invention, Paul Revere & The Raiders, The Hollies, Steppenwolf, Herman's Hermits, The Grateful Dead, The Doors, Roy Orbison, The Four Seasons, Buffalo Springfield, Donovan, James Brown, Aretha Franklin, The Temptations, Smokey Robinson & The Miracles, The (Young) Rascals, Johnny Rivers, Pink Floyd, Mitch Ryder & The Detroit Wheels, Blood, Sweat & Tears, The Spencer Davis Group, Three Dog Night, Paul Butterfield Blues Band, Gerry & The Pacemakers, The Jeff Beck Group, The Buckinghams, Traffic, The Moody Blues, Sir Douglas Quintet, Procol Harum, The Zombies, The Righteous Brothers, The Animals.

That's just off the top of my head. Don't get me going.

Oh, by the way you said Lawrence Who-What. He must have been one of those later hair bands out of the 70's I guess.
Looks like you just posted a list of illegal drug users that should have been locked up!
40 Deluxe is offline   Reply With Quote