View Single Post
Old 04-29-2020, 11:42 AM   #9
Tim Ayers

Default Re: New Paypal fees. Be careful, folks

Transferring balance from Personal Accounts.
If you are a U.S. PayPal account holder, you can transfer money out of PayPal in two ways. * Standard transfers made using your linked bank account are always free and are usually deposited the next business day. ** Now, with Instant Transfer, for a fee you can transfer funds even faster to your eligible bank account or debit card. Instant Transfers to eligible banks and debit cards are typically completed in minutes. *** You can choose between your eligible linked bank accounts and debit card(s) when you make a transfer. Eligible debit cards include Visa and MasterCard debit that participate in Instant Transfers. Participation of these cards is driven by the card issuer. Eligible banks include those participating in The Clearing House Real Time Payments program.

Standard transfer to linked bank accountFree
Instant transfer with eligible linked debit card or bank account1% of amount transferred, with a maximum fee of $10.00
Instant Transfer Withdrawal Limits for Debit Cards

This was not stated. I guess it was my responsibly to look it up and I just assumed. Well, we all know what happens when you assume.
Tim Ayers is offline   Reply With Quote