Thread: Lion Speed Head
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2011, 03:12 PM   #42
hardtimes

Default Re: Lion Speed Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike V. Florida View Post
Please show me where I made any disparaging remarks about the weight?
mike,
'disparating'..my bad! I tried to change wording(to 'referenced remark')but machine wouldnt allow me!
I hesitate to write this but i knew, or have reason to know, that this subject (Yapp equipment) could/would ignite some background feelings/history here! and, indeed, there is a history that I became aware of many years ago, before fordbarn. there are some that visit here, that im aware of, that know that history, in detail, but haven't said a thing and thats probably a good thing, because although interesting, just cause pissing in the wind here. I think that some here, intuitively sense something underlying..by their input. historically in the 'hobby' ,probably a basis for an interesting but otherwise ugly book!
point: well most 'stepped into' a situation without knowing it.
to clarify my earlier remarks/position: i have absolutely NO first hand knowledge that the first two 'editions' of the lsh were substantard equipment...in any way! upon inquiry, heresy word of mouth info led me to deduce that it was not prudent for ME to seek and/or purchase one of the first two editions. AND, as the third edition run had already been online and reviews(again word of mouth)that is was good...led me to purchase lsh 111 !
thanks ryan for allowing/facilitating lively interaction/discussion here!
hardtimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)