Thread: Lion Speed Head
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2011, 02:16 PM   #41
BRENT in 10-uh-C

Default Re: Lion Speed Head

Guys come on. This is the very "krap" that has filtrated over from another forum that many of us dreaded would come. A couple of things that should be noted and then lets move on since Vic has likely received an answer to his original question.

1st) I stated my opinion in a manner that I deemed appropriate based on my own personal experiences (not hearsay) with the same type of head as what Vic has. It is worth noting that all the negative comments are from folks who have experienced the heads other than the latest version. I might also be worth noting that it was mentioned that one satisfied owner of his Lion Head waited until he knew the issues with the first two generations of heads were corrected. It is a shame the archive of this forum are not available to review because this head was discussed quite a bit 5+ years ago.

2nd) Charlie is perfectly welcome IMHO to come here and defend his product and his integrity. He has stated his side, his views, and his reasoning. I have stated my side. This is not, --nor should it be a contest. No one wins!!

The bottom line is people only believe what seems believable to them. If someone thinks my answer to a question is B.S., ...then so be it. My feeling is let them go find out for themselves through first-hand experience rather than word-of-mouth hearsay. Maybe my experiences will be different? Like I said above, I do feel it is time to move on to the next topic as opinions are already formed and it would appear nothing is to be gained by more criticizm of people who have stated their opinion or their experiences.

BRENT in 10-uh-C
www.model-a-ford.com
...(...Finally Updated!! )

BRENT in 10-uh-C is offline   Reply With Quote