View Single Post
Old 10-15-2021, 02:04 PM   #9
Bob C

Default Re: Pasadena High School Model A Ford Club

Looks like the same address they used before.

03-25-2019, 08:57 AM #1 mreman

Pasadena High School Model A Club update 3of3
OK folks, I thought I would give you results of our Pasadena High School Model A Ford Club attending the Orange County Annual Pancake Breakfast yesterday.

Some of you who have never been to there Pancake Breakfast are missing one of the largest collections of Model A's, with over 200 A's and over 40 other nice cars. They allowed us to set up some large photos in front of the eating area where we could sell our raffle tickets donating to our Club, and getting a chance to win our project car, a 1929 Roadster. We sold 38 tickets.

We had one of our High School advisers and 2 students with us.. One of our girls one the bicycle raffled off in the huge raffle that follows the Breakfast. We were also given an Aries muffler from the winner who could not find a way to get it home.

We have not reached 300 ticket sells so far, so your odds of wining are excellent. To donate just make out your check to PHSMAFC, 1968 Lake Ave, Altadena, CA. 91001. Kindly include a stamped self addressed envelop for your returned ticket or tickets. Note each $100 dollar donation gets a ticket.
This is a tax deductible donation. I hope I can add some pictures. Oops they did not load.
Bob C is offline   Reply With Quote