Old 07-03-2019, 03:26 PM   #37
JCAllison

Default Re: The GREAT Ms. American 3.14159 Daily Driver Diary Caper

Quote:
Originally Posted by all american boy View Post
Hello Mr Allison
Hey Mr. AAB,
Quote:
'1967 Kawasaki MachIII'. My buddy had one in the 80's.Crotch rocket.Tennis ball green I think.
I had TWO of them, both Metallic Black. An EARLY 1967, which was stolen. Insurance replaced it with a LATER 1967 model which had some modifications that were a bit more sophisticated.

The Engine was a Three-Cylinder, Two-Stroke of 500 CCs. HOT little Engine. Smoother than a Honda Four-Cylinder, Four-Stroke of 750 CCs. The Honda had a power stroke every 180 degrees. The Kawasaki had a power stroke every 120 degrees.

At the time I was driving a 1967 Fiat Abarth OT1000 Bertone Spyder. Was in a shopping center when I heard what I thought was a Ferrari V12 at maybe 8,000 RPM. Looked around and here came a Kawasaki MachIII. It was love at first hearing!

It was a DANGEROUS MURDERCYCLE. If the Throttle was WIDE OPEN in First, Second, Third, or Fourth Gear when the RPMS got to 5,000, there was no way to keep the Front Wheel on the Ground other than shut down it down.
Quote:
Just a Saturday rider. Lots of fun.
It was chain drive, and had Fish Oil in Front Forks. It was Kawasaki's first serious entry into the world off Murdercycles. They KNEW it was DANGEROUS... So what did they do? They made a 750 CC Three-Cylinder, Two-Stroke!!!
Quote:
'33 miles East of Huntsville, Texas'. Makes me think of Huntsville AL . Some kind of aerospace thing there.
I believe so. But NASA is in Clear Lake, just South of Houston.
Quote:
You said 'back to Houston'.So you are near Houston generally?
At the time I was living in Houston. Owned an Advertising Agency (Mediassociates), a Modeling Agency (The Mob Modeling Group), and a Commercial Art Studio (Prelude Art). Had earlier in life been a Musician. Was raised in Ontario, California, and worked as a studio musician in L.A., and Hollywood. In 1968, I was married, and went through a divorce. Shut down the businesses, went on the MachIII Pilgrimage, got back to Houston and went back into the Entertainment Industry. Own the AllisonWonderland Concert Lightshow. Had a TV show in Houston and Lubbock, Texas called "Sensatiation". See here:

http://www.branam.com/video/sensatiation.shtml

That's me on the Right in the photograph. Onalaska is 100 miles North of Houston.
Quote:
Near the gulf. East side of Texas?
Am 160 Miles North of Galveston.
Quote:
Did not get down to Houston much.That other place down there. That New Braunfels is a suburb of.San Antonio! That's it!
That's West of Houston in what is called "The Hill Country". Beautiful area. Near San Antonio, San Marcos, and Austin.
Quote:
Plus Laredo. Fun place(stayed this side of the border.ALWAYS!)
Have passed through there on the Rock&Roll Concert Tour Circuit.
Quote:
And El Paso. Always fun there.
El Paso is the last stop before going into New Mexico on Interstate 10 to California.
Quote:
You are talking to somebody that owns Ruddock shirts. The best!
Just Googled Ruddock Shirts. So you're in El Paso? That's quite a ways from here.
Quote:
Have a nice day. Bob
For sure. Hope YOU are doing well. Got a LONG weekend coming up? I'm retired, and life is an eternal weekend!

Take care.

JC
Ms. American 3.14159,1964 Ford Galaxie 500,Model:64 4-Door Hardtop,Body:57B 4-Door Fastback,Police Interceptor,390 CID,330 HP,P-Code FE,Solid Lifters,Cast Iron Shorty Headers,Autolite 4100 C4AF-9510-DG Carb,Mustangs Etc.Manual Choke,3 Speed BorgWarner T85 Overdrive Transmission,4.11:1 Differential,Kelsey Hayes Severe Service Wheels,PerTronix Ignitor III HEI,60,000 Volt PerTronix FlameThrower HC Coil,Frantz Oil Cleaner,Chantilly Beige
JCAllison is offline   Reply With Quote