View Single Post
Old 10-15-2011, 06:27 PM   #10
Keith True

Default Re: What Other Hobbies & Interests Do You Have?

Mostly anything to do with old junk.I have sheds full of old gas pumps,tonic machines and coolers,candy machines,air meters,old garage equipment,signs,etc.I've had piles of old motorcycles,mostly british with a couple dozen Harleys thrown in.My dad had a plane,I really liked that,but I like toys that need no regular feeding to use them once in a while.I can drag out an old bike,tinker it up,and ride off for a few bucks.Then park it again.I have some RC planes,the mini bike and scooters I had as a kid,and lots of guns.My fathers side of the family were car salesmen and gun nuts.You got your drivers license at 16 and your pistol permit at 18.I had old trucks,but got rid of the last one this summer.I still have a few backhoes,bulldozers and tractors around.Motorcycles are my downfall,if I leave them alone I am OK,but once I get a taste I remember and am back at it again.I ride 75-100 miles most every night after supper in the summer.They are worse than drugs,at least there are help programs for drugs.The A's are kind of like that too.Instead of having just one real nice one,I have three on the road,one in a basket to do this winter,and always keeping an eye out for another one.
Keith True is offline   Reply With Quote