View Single Post
Old 11-05-2018, 02:50 PM   #8
dean from bozeman

Default Re: it is with GREAT SADNESS that I Share with you

Wow, this is sad news. Though I have known him for years, things that he did for our hobby, I found out from others. When/if he helped an individual Model A guy with a part for a restoration, it also was done quietly. Though in ways he was bigger than life, Tim did not inflate his presence with bragging.

Tim loved his hobby, his vehicles and was a master at finding amazing items at almost every swap meet. I will miss seeing his sly smile at swap meets. The last "pre-diagnosis" meet that I saw him at was the 2017 Hershey meet. As usual, I hoped that I'd run into him. On Thursday there he was walking through the Chocolate Field. I said, "Tim, it's good to see you". His reply was, 'It's better to be seen than viewed'. I couldn't agree more. I will miss seeing him at meets.

Rest in Peace my friend. And if there is a swap meet in the great beyond, please save an NOS part of two for the rest of us.

Dean

P.S. After writing this I walked down to the mailbox. Interestingly enough, my Nov/Dec 'The Restorer' was delivered today. On the cover is a photo of Tim's Town Cars! Coincidence.....perhaps.

Last edited by dean from bozeman; 11-05-2018 at 03:24 PM. Reason: Add the P.S.
dean from bozeman is offline   Reply With Quote