Thread: car shows???
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2017, 11:58 AM   #1
wingski

Default car shows???

Hearing all this is horrible. I live in the Pacific Northwest and even though things have changed, I still feel that most people in Oregon, Washington, and Northern California still show respect and are considerate at car shows. Am I wrong? I notice things and I’ve seen a very few people who have touched a car that had a “Do Not Touch” sign on them, but that has been very seldom and with respect.

I want to hear from others who live in this area about this situation. I’m going to Crescent City, California to a car show on October 6 and 7, and I’m going to ask the car owners if they’re running into this crap. I hope that I don’t hear all this negativity from them. I’ve always believed that an open-air car show was a place to share your pride and joy and let others see what cars were like and how amazing they were.

I hope you understand how upset these responces have made me feel. And hey, a little kid touching a beautfiul car with a “Do Not Touch” sign on it is a wonderful way for an adult to teach that child what not to do.

Mike in Southern Oregon
wingski is offline   Reply With Quote