View Single Post
Old 08-30-2019, 09:39 AM   #13
37 Coupe

Default Re: Mikes model A ford parts

I will have to give Mikes a try just to spread the wealth around. A couple weeks ago I had a rather large order that would have cost me an additional $40.00 + dollars if given to Snyders for Ohio tax so I opted for Brattons that like Snyders ship Fedex next day delivery for ground price. I always feel guilty doing that because Snyders is so good or have been to me but $40.. dollars is one part price. So I had an issue with the one item I bought the Taiwan made luggage rack,wood slats were all damaged look like someone to a ball peen to them.So I contact Brattons and as usual they take my word for it with no proof or return needed because of shipping and tell me they will send all new wood slats but thy will be sent by the luggage rack supplier.I said you mean I will have to wait to get them from Taiwan United Pacific? She said "Oh no the supplier is in Ohio" Next day I get them from Snyders. I guess they all work together and I actually probably got stuff from Snyders without tax. I did order a rebuilt brake cross shaft from Snyders and it is very nice,plus new repro brake rods all worth the tax money. Some parts are the same some are different Brattons list Deluxe roadster winsgield frame already drilled and tapped for snap fittings Snyders do not list holes tapped same price.