View Single Post
Old 01-09-2017, 05:33 AM   #17
eystein

Default Re: I am confused about the new judging standards

The clubs are run by volunteers and it is fully understandable that they do not assemble before shipment. In fact, it was better to assemble myself, as this at the same time made me aware of what has changed.

I think the instructions on the front page of the package were very clear and had no problems in assembling the package. - Now that assumes that you actually follow the instructions to the point and one after another. If you jump ahead, start browsing and perhaps re-shuffle pages while or before assembling, yes then you may be lost, but that isn't what it says in the instructions. If you stick to the instructions, you'll be OK.

Finally, do not throw away any of the old pages, - keep them in a separate binder. There are many wonderful and very useful original photos that are only on the old sheets. It may also be good to have a reference to clarify any errors in the new pages. For example, to me it seems that the drawings of rear view mirror styles A-C have been left out in the new revision. Good then to have the old pages to refer to.

Again, thanks for the great effort in issuing this revision, which brings the hobby miles forward.
eystein is offline   Reply With Quote