View Single Post
Old 05-10-2020, 04:41 PM   #19
Daves55Sedan

Default Re: 55 ford sedan fuel line

Steve, I am not familiar with the capabilities of digital cameras (I have an el-cheapo $12.00 digital camcorder), but mine doesn't have that option (if any of them do). The way I always done it was to shrink the photo size after uploading it in the computer using the microsoft photo editor that you probably also have on yours.
All my photos in the past couple years have gone in without shrinking, but resolution of my camera is not the best either. It's about 20 yrs old.
Main thing is when replying to a post that you want to add a photo in, don't use the quick-reply button. Used the advanced button at bottom. It allows you to attach photos with button that looks like a paper-clip.
When you hit the paper-clip button, a new window opens. Hit the box that says browse photos. Then select the photo in your computer hard drive that you want to post. If you want more than one, hit the browse button again and keep going. After selecting all photos you want hit the UPLOAD button and wait until it says upload complete. Then close that window. Now back at your post, hit the paper-clip again and a little box will pop up listing the photos you just uploaded. Hit the insert button. Sometimes, the photos won't show up in your post until you actually submit your post, then they will be on there.
Daves55Sedan is offline   Reply With Quote