Thread: MAFCA lawsuit
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2014, 02:11 PM   #60
Terry,NJ

Default Re: MAFCA lawsuit

Let's hope that the judge allowed the plaintiffs to prevail and awarded them $1.00 in damages! It sometimes happens!
Terry

Quote:
Originally Posted by H. L. Chauvin View Post
In trying to respond to the gentleman in reply #16, after sharing a small office building with a criminal lawyer for over 15 years, he & I became very close trustworthy friends until today.

In the early years he cooked every Friday afternoon & invited several of his young lawyer friends over to eat, & like any other small group, descent people enjoy the company of other good honest people; hence, I met some of the most sincere, compassionate lawyers & their families for whom I still have profound respect today.

Some later became responsible judges. These guys knew the very few lawyer shady characters who were never invited on Friday afternoons.

For people who try to do what is right, there is nothing like having a few good honest lawyer friends with integrity when you really need one -- also, many judges learn quickly who to believe in a court room.

I feel certain MAFCA chose a trustworthy attorney to fight this present "System" we all endure -- appears life is not always fair, & we should try to be prepared to take the bumps along with smooth sailing.
Terry,NJ is offline   Reply With Quote