View Single Post
Old 01-11-2022, 11:16 PM   #78
GB SISSON

Default Re: Winter without a project?

Wow, been at a jobsite all day and returned to all the fun responses. Some may have noticed the old equipment seat in the truck. I have a rusty green tonner parts truck but it had a nice seat I got in Montana when I went there for a front clip for the tonner panel. I will use this seat in my current project. It had been recovered and only damage was a silver dollar size cigarette burn through at the drivers lap. Great Balls of fire! It has some deterioration being in this climate, but looks the part for this truck. The seat back is perfect. I will also use the steering wheel from the rusty truck as mine has many bad cracks. Here's some pics and Mark, speaking of rust free parts, these fenders are the best Montana has to offer. Came off a grain truck we parted out over there. They went on the panel. Oh, and look, that's a southwind heater in the rusty parts truck!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Oscar seat.jpg (136.2 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg tinman seat.jpg (37.5 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg tinman fender R.jpg (46.3 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg nice wheel in Oscar.jpg (124.4 KB, 25 views)
Owner/Operator of 'Jailbar Ranch' on the side of Mt. Pickett. Current stable consists of 1946 1/2 ton pickup turned woodie wagon with FH V8, 1946 Tonner Pickup with 226 H six, 1979 Toyota landcruiser wagon, now wearing 1947 Ford Jailbar sheet metal. 'Rusty ol' floorboards, hot on their feet' (Alan Jackson)
GB SISSON is offline   Reply With Quote