Thread: Forum Name
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2015, 07:51 PM   #82
montanafordman

Default Re: Forum Name

Mine is a username I registered many years ago on another forum (Ford Truck Enthusiasts - www.ford-trucks.com) At the time Montana was my home, also born and raised there and I've been a ford fan all my life so I guess that worked. I still want to move back someday but life and career has taken me elsewhere so the name doesn't fit quite as well anymore. I'm not sure if any fordbarn people are familiar or members on that other site so in hindsight I wish I'd picked something more appropriate. Maybe a username with my actual name so people know who I am, or 45B, or a combination of both since I have a coupe. It seems a little late to change now since I have an "identity" here with that name though - so Montanafordman it is. You can also call me Aaron.

Nodadwalleyer - UND grad here - I spent 7 years in Grand Forks as a student then flight instructor. Worked at Checker Auto Parts on gateway for a while too. GO Sioux! As a side note I almost took a history class from Gordon Iseminger for an elective, I remember the name because my roommate was a history major. Now I've seen his name pop up as the author of some restorer articles from a while back, and have seen his name in the classifieds. I should have taken his class! Then again I wasn't as big of a model A fanatic, I just thought they were cool and was interested in my Granddad's model A project(which is now mine). Academics were a much larger focus at the time but it would have been interesting to get to know him and know what the Model A scene is like around there.

Last edited by montanafordman; 04-03-2015 at 08:01 PM.
montanafordman is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)