Thread: Drake Sale:
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2020, 12:09 PM   #40
V8COOPMAN

Default Re: Drake Sale:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ View Post
It's always been very simple to me. If something is on "back order" with no date when it will become available, I move on to another supplier or retailer. This is a hobby and why get upset when somebody doesn't have a product or it is on backorder. Remain calm and move on, it's better for your health(mental and physical).

MY BEEF has nothing to do with whether or not a part is in stock with THIS supplier. If it is out of stock and HAS BEEN re-ordered, mark it as BACK ORDERED. If the part is out of stock and HAS NOT been re-ordered while this supplier sits on it for a while trying to decide whether or not a re-order might be profitable, mark the darned part as "OUT OF STOCK UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE"! Like I said earlier, it's not fair to the customers not accustomed to the methods of this supplier, and that take "BACK ORDERED" to mean literally that the replacement parts HAVE BEEN re-ordered and arrival is imminent! Is it really that hard to understand the difference? There's good reason why this guy has earned the infamous moniker of "Back Order Bob" over the years. DD

'35-'36 W/8BA & MECHANICAL FAN

T5 W/TORQUE TUBE
V8COOPMAN is offline   Reply With Quote