View Single Post
Old 07-17-2019, 02:12 AM   #67
KULTULZ

Smile Re: The GREAT Ms. American 3.14159 Daily Driver Diary Caper

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCAllison View Post

We first met in 2007. You seemed to be wise beyond your years.
Well, that has been open to debate for many years.

Quote:
At the time, I knew that she was somehow "special" due to having stopped at a Classic Car place in Houston looking for Shock Absorbers (which BTW, on the REAR of a PI are what would be considered up-side-down), and when I told the guy that I needed Shocks for a PI, he looked out the window at Ms. American, and said: "That's NOT a Police Interceptor". He then took the time to go out and look at the old Gal's Warranty Plate, and then at the VIN Tab over the Heater.
Now you see why I participate so much, everyday I learn something new. I had no idea there were special shocks for the 61/64 PC. You would think that the same were also used on the HP cars but wasn't.

Quote:
They are probably wanting to initiate a "screening program"?

JC

No, I think they are monitoring me for possible study when I am tagged and bagged.

So what you are saying is that by using state MEDICAID, they will take your possessions after death to settle the account? I knew that if you came into money that they would require immediate payback but not after death.

Luckily, I only have MEDICARE to worry about. Thanks for that revelation.

- WHY IS IT ... -

... that everything you buy in the grocery store is either wrapped in or contained in plastic but the government doesn't want you to carry it out in a plastic bag?

WONDERING IN W(BY GOD)V ...

DIAGNOSED CDO - (OCD In Correct Alphabetical Order)
KULTULZ is offline   Reply With Quote