View Single Post
Old 12-19-2019, 09:07 PM   #19
reggiedog

Default Re: A pic from the time

pbishop;

I hear you on that one I could just kick myself for all the cars I got rid of over the years, but my Dad had a Late 31 Tudor Sedan, that I have today and no I won't sell the car for any price as it's been in the family since the late 30's or early 40's.

As I'm not positive on the year of us getting the car as my Dad and I never talked about that part of it, I should of as he is gone today as there is quiet a few questions that I would like to ask him today about the car.

But it's to late for that now and he kept the car mostly hidden away from everyone in town as no one known we had the car except for a few people in town, as my Dad wanted it to be kept quiet about the car.

But my brother had the car going through high school and he just about destroyed the car, as when I got the car I ended up fixing the car I had to take the car all apart got it off the frame and straightened the cars frame.

That was severely bent on one side of the car as he hit a tree with tree with the car, and damaged the front fender to beyond repair, as I had to go and find a new fender for the car so I had to put into the car over a thousand dollars just to get that stuff done.

And I'm not even half done with it as I have just about got all of his damage that he did done now, so now I can start to put the car back together and get it running again I'm hoping on having the car running by next fall or next spring.

But then again things always come up so who knows when it will get done but I'm taking my sweet old time on it, and getting it back to the original state right down to every nut and bolt.

Reggiedog
reggiedog is offline   Reply With Quote