View Single Post
Old 05-18-2021, 10:19 AM   #9
OldGold360

Default Re: New 1936 Pickup Pedal Plate

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryU. View Post
And he used the later plate I sent him as a help. Those turned out perfect and it was great that you made more for other’s to use on their projects. And remember not just “Gary” but GaryU.
My apologies GaryU. I wasn't sure if you preferred to remain anonymous. I plan to use one of my plates on my pickup, so let me know if I can send the plate you gave me back to you or if I should pass it on to someone else. I can also send you one of my plates if you'd like one of those instead.

For anyone needing one of these plates, feel free to PM me. I initially made 12, and 5 are spoken for. I am still trying to figure out what a fair price would be to charge for these plates (perhaps you guys can help me out there). I am a metal shaper by trade, and I do not make my living from mass producing parts so I am not looking to make money on this, but at the same time I can't do it all for free... unfortunately. I have received a lot of help on this site and fellow members here have been very generous to me. I saw a small need that I felt I could fill. These old 35-36 pickups are hard, if not impossible, to find new quality sheetmetal parts for and this is just one less piece us pickup guys need to search for, unless of course you're looking for original Ford, then I say good luck.

Thanks for the kind words!
OldGold360 is offline   Reply With Quote