View Single Post
Old 09-06-2019, 10:20 AM   #25
BUBBAS IGNITION

Default Re: A good start today.........

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbone View Post
Jim, I have long enjoyed reading your posts and am glad to hear you are doing better. I am quite fortunate to get to work from time to time with my father and my son on my '34. No grandkids yet though! My son is in Mercedes tech school in Atlanta and is doing his second apprenticeship at the dealership in Athens, GA. I have enjoyed watching him learn and being able to work on the point based systems as well as all of the OBDII stuff.

Do you have any plans to take on new work? I have some I would love to send your way if and when you are ready.

Ron
Yes my first step was to reorg my life a little bit to make the job easier, ( we have done well at that part) priority one is to clear out the backlog aqquired when sick and down. I am down to approx 7-10 orders ( was 25) and getting them done each work day. Also have shop ready for a Indiana winter.
Also have a new business deal with a friend up the street from me , hes taking some of the workload (chevys etc msd ) with training, We will convert this location to nothing but early Ford Flathead stuff... So sure we will be taking on new work very soon , actually can take it now if ya aint in a hurry....
BUBBAS IGNITION is offline   Reply With Quote