Thread: Lion Speed Head
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2011, 01:14 PM   #38
Mike V. Florida

Send a message via AIM to Mike V. Florida
Default Re: Lion Speed Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinker View Post
Mike I agree that this is a place for people to discuss flat fords and they are opinions through and through.

If you believe everything that's written on the internet you would be a fool.

Can't we all get along. Thanks Brett and Charlie posting information about lion heads. To me the heads are experimental (speed heads) and can be discussed as so. Best of luck and good will to both of you.

But what do I know I run a stock head in my A.
I agree! Because of Mr. Yapps posting I now know how versatile his heads are. Extra beef to allow custom milling and shaping of the combustion chamber. Places to add additional spark plugs if you want of need, the heavy weight to aid in the eliminating hot spots. Cast Iron to eliminate electrolysis. This is the first head I read of that you can do so much to and it was from this thread.

I just don't like the personal attacts when someone posts their own personal experences. I want to hear the good as well as the bad things that people experence without the fear of being personally attacked for their opinion.

Last edited by Mike V. Florida; 05-07-2011 at 01:20 PM.
Mike V. Florida is offline   Reply With Quote