View Single Post
Old 08-09-2017, 03:15 PM   #17
msmaron

Send a message via AIM to msmaron
Default Re: Model A Museum Endowment Fund Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by P.S. View Post
The Model A museum truly is a monstrous project, and I salute those who made it happen. In the beginning, wife and I send a rather large donation. Later, we also bought bricks and became life members.

Now, it seems the museum just wants to keep going so they can knock down the back wall and expand more, which will increase operating costs, rent for the grounds, insurance costs, etc. This isn't at all what we were told would happen.
WONDERFUL NEWS and We had hoped it would come to this that they WOULD Knock down the back wall when they are ready and you be they want to keep on going and expand even more. You must not have been listening but that was always a possibility to do, Oh and the plane is a FORD TRI-MOTOR with a Model A Engine and YES that is the idea of the museum and YES we are out of room, I will have my Henry car on display also at this great museum. One of the most visited there is on the campus of Gilmore.. The direction the museum is going in is the best that it can be and it takes money to run things and cost change and that was expected. Have you been their lately Paul?? have you been to Model A Days at the Museum to see what happens and the excitement. I have because I run the swap for the last 7 years and success is what it is. The Model a Museum is a wonderful thing....JMHO!!
National Facebook Admin.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/MARC.group/

A7191-Sport Coupe
29 Roadster
29-Town Sedan
29-Original Special Coupe
msmaron is offline   Reply With Quote