Thread: AA Truck Worth
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2015, 07:52 PM   #2
Synchro909

Default Re: AA Truck Worth

Quote:
Originally Posted by PKS View Post
A difficult task is always putting a value on something. I have lost out on the last AA I was looking at. There is another "survivor" with a rebuilt engine (professionally done) for sale. It is a dump model. Rough cosmetics but mostly surface rust, lots of paint overs, needs new seats but current functional, no speedometer, plenty of farmer additions. Runs well, drives fine though if you hit a bump just right, it shimmies and you need to stop before moving on. New tires?. Dump works, transmission seems good and brakes are ok. I did not have a camera so no pictures yet. It also has a 6v alternator and a new radiator. Pretty original. $8000 seems high but would like some opinions. Thank you.
By the time you've owned it for a while, you'll forget what you paid for it
You probably missed the last one because you were reluctant to spend the $.If you really want an AA, go for it. The grim reaper might be just around the corner or a long way off but he gets us all eventually. Do it while you can.
"They don't put pockets in shrouds"